Is there really a need to pray? Several people are wondering if it’s necessary for us Christian to pray. These all depends if you know the value and importance of praying. Here are 5 things Christian should know almost praying in Christian life.
1. Feel the Love of God. Near To praying we feel and experience his love, we even understands the greatness concerning his love over his people. By praying we feel Gods deportment et alii humbly accept and invite him into our hearts et cetera feel the love he has given us. Completed prayers we were assured of God’s protection and we would know then that he will never leave us in the lowest, saddest including deepest partite of our lives; he will be on our side as we walked the rough connective stormy agger of life.
2. Communication with God. Through prayers we were opening the line for communication, a two-way channel between mortal and immortal. In order for any relationship to survive link is very much essential and vital atoll to overstep the test of time. Christian believers relates feelings like distress, fears, anger, emotions and inadequacies concluded prayers while God in answer answers all this with comfort and assurance of peace in our hearts.
3. Growth of the spiritual aspect. Prayer is the foundation of our faith in God. Through prayers, we were able to build our confidence on what God can do, building courage in facing life’s adversities and having perseverance. Establishing our faith alongside God is never easy unless total surrender to him might open the doors for us to be more faithful to his kingship.
4. Suppress the forces of evil. A prayer is the ultimate weapon of us Christian to overcome the forces of evil. Therefore the saying goes “a pray-less Christian is a powerless Christian”. Beside Jesus Christ resurrection, we had lick the forces like darkness by praying to him. When we pray we surrender everything to him and allow God to defeat our greatest enemy.
5. Petitions. Through prayers we humbly ask God to bestow to us our mind and heart’s desire. Before he would grant us with the things we ask, he would want us to run for it and tried our very best to achieved it.
We Christians already know that we are vote to pray to invite God in our hearts and experience the total love and happiness he has to offer. In order for God to intervene in our daily living we Christian must ask him humbly through our prayers. We can pray whenever we want, wherever we may be even if were on the bus, driving a car, or doing something otherwise you can always pause and close your eyes, feel him and talk to him. Never stop praying for Godlike is always there to listen to our cries, joys, victories, bitterness, etc. Build your faith for in him you spunk find the significance of life.